Working Together to Save Lives
Physicians need a reliable clinical trial partner that can support them every step of the way, providing total support and infrastructure so they can keep their focus on the elements of clinical research that will make you successful – financially, academically and professionally. IACT will provide your practice with research expertise and knowledge to guide patients in protocols and care outside of your specialized field. For most physicians, the decision to engage in a clinical research trial likely is based on to improve patient care, a desire for potential added revenue, academic advancement, and prestige.
Why Get Involved in Clinical Research?
- The average research patient receives well over $15,000 in free healthcare within a clinical trial.
- Patients receive 400% more healthcare in a clinical trial – at no cost to them!
- Allow patients to receive care that they may not otherwise be able to afford.
Your patients will also receive amazing procedure and treatment options!
- Blood work is done at every visit;
- Most patients would never have an EKG unless they were having cardiac symptoms. In research, we do numerous EKGs on every patient;
- A typical patient with COPD has never had a pulmonary function test (PFT). In a COPD trial, patients receive PFTs at least quarterly;
- Evaluation of ADHD typically relies on only 1 methodology. In an ADHD trial, patients are evaluated with 5 different methodologies;
- Evaluation of Atopic Dermatitis typically relies on only 1 methodology. In an ADHD trial, patients are evaluated with 4 methodologies.
Research reimbursements are over 200% more than standard of care reimbursements! You can increase income generation for your practice through research. Physician Investigators are compensated for identifying study participants and completing study procedures. If the average study reimburses a physician $2,000 for each patient that completes the trial, a mere 100 patients will increase your yearly income by $200,000.
Lead & Innovate
Clinical research is extremely rewarding! It allows you to further your professional development and expand your knowledge by participating in the newest and most innovative thinking in medicine. You will help introduce revolutionary treatments to your patients and work to improve the health of people around the world!
Participating in Research Produces Better Patient Outcomes
There are countless ways that participating in clinical research is a benefit to not just the patient, but the physician, also. Find out about the proven improved outcomes and why research is crucial to the future of medicine.
Patient Involvement in Research: Why, When, and How
Better Outcomes for Patients Treated at Hospitals That Participate in Clinical Trials
High Hospital Research Participation Improves Outcomes
Scientific Research is a Moral Duty