Pediatric COVID-19 Vaccine Research Study
Clinic: Centricity Research
Location: Columbus, GA
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Most people infected with the virus will experience mild to moderate respiratory illness and recover without requiring special treatment. However, some will become seriously ill and require medical attention. This study will assess the safety and effectiveness of mRNA-1273 SARS-CoV-2 Investigational Vaccine in healthy adolescents 12 to <18 years of age.
- Ages 12 to 17 in good general health
- No history of ARS-CoV-2 infection within 2 weeks prior to study participation
- No travel outside of the United States in the past 28 days
- Not pregnant or breastfeeding
- No prior COVID-19 vaccine
Compensation available for qualified participants.
Approximately 25 months
or click Contact Form below and someone will contact you shortly!