Crohn’s Disease Research Trial
Our volunteers are Medical Heroes! Medical heroes are heroic people who help advance public health and medicine by taking part in clinical trials. Nothing happens in healthcare without research – no new innovations, no new medications, no new treatment options. Contact us and let us answer your questions about clinical trials! Click HERE to find out more about the benefits of volunteering!
We are currently enrolling patients with Crohn’s disease in the Columbus, GA and Suffolk, VA areas.
- Diagnosed with moderate to severe Crohn’s disease
- Males or females between the ages of 18-80
- Must be able to attend required study visits
If you take part in the study, you will receive:
- May be eligible to receive study medication at no cost
- No-cost health examination(s)
- Compensation may be available to qualified participants
To Learn More, Call Us At 706-321-0495
or Click Here and Someone Will Contact You Shortly!