Diabetic Gastroparesis Research Trial
Our volunteers are Medical Heroes! Medical heroes are heroic people who help advance public health and medicine by taking part in clinical trials. Nothing happens in healthcare without research – no new innovations, no new medications, no new treatment options. Contact us and let us answer your questions about clinical trials! Click HERE to find out more about the benefits of volunteering!
We are currently enrolling patients with diabetic gastroparesis in a clinical trial in the Columbus, GA area.
- Diagnosed with gastroparesis
- Diagnosed with T1DM or T2DM for 5 years
- Over the age of 18
*The study doctor will also check other requirements to see if you’re eligible to participate.
If you take part in the study, you will receive:
- Study-related drug, labs, and diagnostic tests at no cost
- Study-related care at no cost from a board-certified physician
- Potential compensation for time and travel
To Learn More, Call Us At 706-321-0495
or Click Here and Someone Will Contact You Shortly!