Our volunteers are Medical Heroes! Medical heroes are heroic people who help advance public health and medicine by taking part in clinical trials. Nothing happens in healthcare without research – no new innovations, no new medications, no new treatment options. Contact us and let us answer your questions about clinical trials! Click HERE to find out more about the benefits of volunteering!
We are currently enrolling patients for a Lung Cancer trial.
We have numerous trials for different types and stages of lung cancer:
- Advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer
- NSCLC – suspected or known to be resectable, Stage IB, II or IIIA
- NSCLC – advanced and/or metastatic Stage IIIB-I
- Squamous Cell Lung Cancer – Stage IV or recurrent lung cancer
*The study doctor will also check other requirements to see if you’re eligible to participate.
If you take part in the study, you may receive:
- A study-related drug at no cost
- Study- related care at no cost
To Learn More, Call Us At 706-321-0495
or Click Here and Someone Will Contact You Shortly!