Oral Mucositis Research Trial
Our volunteers are Medical Heroes! Medical heroes are heroic people who help advance public health and medicine by taking part in clinical trials. Nothing happens in healthcare without research – no new innovations, no new medications, no new treatment options. Contact us and let us answer your questions about clinical trials! Click HERE to find out more about the benefits of volunteering!
We are currently enrolling patients with oral mucositis or undergoing chemotherapy that could result in oral mucositis in the Columbus, GA area.
- Pathologically-confirmed squamous cell carcinoma of the oral cavity, oropharynx, nasopharynx or hypopharynx
- Undergoing chemotherapy that could result in oral mucositis
If you take part in the study, you will receive:
- Study-related drug, labs, and diagnostic tests at no cost
- Study-related care at no cost from a board-certified physician
- Potential compensation for time and travel
To Learn More, Call Us At 706-321-0495
or Click Here and Someone Will Contact You Shortly!